Sunday 7 October 2007

Tagged AGAIN! :)

I got tagged again by ms danne :) so here are the stuffs hidden and oviously seen :)
5 Things in My Handbag

1. Wallet
2. My makeup kit (Konon)
3. HP
4. My Canon S3
5. Sweets :-)

5 Things in My Wallet
1. IC
2. Receipts
3. Plastic Money
4. Cash/Coins
5. Business Card

5 Favourite Items in My Bedroom

1. My Bed & Pillows
2. All my cameras
3. My Laptop/desktop
4. My wardrobe
5. Bags & Shoes
5 Things I Wish To Do

1. Demand an increment (Yes i wanna demand and be demanding too :) )
2. Wana shop till i drop on someone else's money :) (hahaha every girl's dream this one)
3. Travelling to all places that's gonna make me go nuts going around wt my camera :-)
4. I wanna Lose 5kg more
5. wanna go holiday for three months :)

5 Things That I Am Doing Now

1. Blogging
2. Laundry
3. Clean my room
4. Skyping,Yahooing, and finally meeboing :)
5. Flickring, checking out people's blog and looking at other's pictures
5 People I Would Like To Tag
1.Zura
2.Morientez.
3.Mummy Flavia (but she got no blog how? :(( )
Oklah, thats all for now signing off!
Clarity

No comments: