Monday 15 October 2007

Sister, You & Me


As much as I love you
As much as I need you
And I can't stand you
Must everything you do make me wanna smile
Can I not like you for awhile? (No....)
But you won't let me
You upset me sometimes
And then all of a sudden I forget (that I was upset)
Can't remember what you did
But I hate it...You know exactly what to do
So that I can't stay mad at you
For too long that's wrong
But I hate it...You know exactly how to react
So that I don't want to fuss.. and fight no more
Said I despise that I adore you
You completely know the power that you have
The only one makes me laugh
Said it's not fair
How you take advantage of the fact
That I... love you beyond the reason why
And it just ain't right
And I hate how much I love you! :)


Sisterly sister!
Clarity

Posted by Picasa

No comments: