Thursday 6 December 2007

Definately...Deafy Day :(

Gosh what an awful way to start the day....woke up feeling like i've swallowed something nasty like some sort of a liver or something coz i feel like vormiting and this picture describes how i look like when i got to the toilet...and then i noticed something ...both my ears are kinda deaf!!! i was panicking! BUT i knew there were something wrong since yesterday when i can hear properly and as it turned out both my ears are having infections right now. Its a common problem for me and in a year i will get to have this "baby ear infections" say about 10 times or more....

Its troublesome indeed but i have this problem since i was a baby according to my mom and nothing can be help except for a visit to the doctor and get the ear cleaned and medicated so that it wont be too painful because right now even a cotton butt wont go through coz of the swell around the surface of the ear within. Gosh! i really hate this.because not just i wont be able to hear much its also effecting the way i walk...it wont help at all that i cant hear things and more so i cant control my body balance hence i wontbe able to walk properly :( Very clumsy i become ..huhuhu


its oklah i try my best to recover and i hope after meeting the doctor i will be ok and hopefully no fever as having fever will not be good for me so im praying that i wont have any fever....
And special thanks to Mummy Flavia for helping me out wt the Medical Cjt ...emmuahhhh!
Sickly me!
Clarity....

No comments: