Sunday 18 November 2007

How did you get here

How did you get here
but if only you knew
how many times I've said those words
then fall again when will I ever learn
knowing these tears I've cried
this lovely black butterfly
must take a chance and spread my wings
love can make you do some crazy things
so I place my heart under lock and key
to take some time off and take care of me
but I turn around and you're standing here
standing here
how did you
how did you get here?

Deborah Cox - Nobody's Supposed to Be Here

I've always like B&W and coz it shows a very dry and contrasting capture of our ownself then colours would..i always think of colours are masking our real feelings coz when we see colours in a picture we tend to focus on many many particles of colours and dont actually focus on the real texture of object and this is my thought anyways. So here is my early morning ramblings and creative works @ work!

Creative@ Work!
Clarity!

No comments: