Monday 22 March 2010

DAY 81 - "Passage Pommeraye, coeur de Nantes"

"Passage Pommeraye, coeur de Nantes" 


I'm still talking about Nantes as i have loads of pictures regarding Nantes and since i have choosen March as the month of Nantes so here is another glimpse of the "Passage Pommeraye" in the heart of Nantes and one of the oldest shopping places here.


When you do visit Nantes dont forget to pay a visit to this mall :)






The entrance to the Passage


and dont forget to stop at the chocolate and macarons shop! simply a must do on the list. they are simply superb!


 look at the wonderful artistic display of them chocolate...yummmy!


The tortoise is my favourite :)

 my nephew is dreaming of eating them chocolates :) and so is the aunt :)


 my little darlings :)


my favourite picture of my little darling niece and nephew admiring the chocolate art :)

OH Im in the photo too :)


here is the historic mall in Nantes, "Passage Pommeraye"


The stairs going up to the mall
the lonely statue....
View from above


The hallway


the 2nd floor


Beautiful architecture indeed.


Finally, My troops :)


À bientôt




No comments: