Thursday 20 August 2009

The Verve - 1st Part

Hello Peeps, i was trying to findsome sort of an inpiration for me to blog again since i've left it lifeless for some months now, but i finally got into hearing this lovely song by the group "Verve" and was having momentous moment of inspiration to begin my blog and so i did.

These past months been flying like jet planes and it's hard to keep pace to everything that is going on around me. New place, new people new goals new this and new that but i also know i have piles and piles ok let me correct them in virtual terms i have giga bites and giga bites of pictures in store in my hard drive right now begging to tell a story of it's own, but i just dont have enough hand and eyes and most of all TIME.

Then, i told myself i cant showcase all the pictures but sure i can present them in such a way so that it gets easier to tell the story and so it is. Last year i've purchased some pretty cool softwares to edit videos that i have but is yet to use it until today.



The Preparation




The Church Wedding




The Wedding Lunch


here is a short summary of the main people involved in making this a remarkable and beautiful dream come true for me :)

Wedding Planner

:

Mapsey – Do - Little

Make-up Artist

:

Fauziah Maik

Photographer

:

Benny Liew - http://bennyliew.com/

Jean Mi - Nantes

Bridal

:

Paris Bridal House

Petites dresses

:

Jurra - http://jurra-sewcute.blogspot.com/


Thats just to name a few that was involved directly with the preparation of our wedding, there are a few treasured people that i will mentioned later at the end of my second part of my post where i will dedicate somethign for all of them who have help made our wedding as beautiful as i can imagined it could be and pictures of my best favourie pictures i will also post later on my next post so at the mean time hope all of you enjoy watching this three video composition i made myself just for keepsakes :)

Take care everyone and enjoy the video and see you on my 2nd post of my wedding memories:)

bisous pour tout

À bientôt!

Clarity!



1 comment:

Alys said...

Cillaaa......sooooo nice...made me wanna cry..... :(