Saturday 1 August 2009

Hello once again :)

After a long silence from me i finally found some tiny bits of moments to spare and blog about some in here but not much as i havent yet prepared some of the pics but soon it will be up and about on my blog :)

Once again its been like a roller coaster for me and my family here in France and also back in Sabah for we hosted our ceremonial and religious wedding ceremony back in Kota kinabalu and the whole family in France flew accross the world to be in Kota kinabalu to witness the wedding and so i have one big happy family all in one roof :) It's not an easy task but like mon coeur always say..it's manageable which is true and we did it :)

The second leg of the roller coaster ride is organising the trips by which the whole family travelled together and enjoy our holiday and stay in Kota Kinabalu for as much as we can and make wonderful memories together.

As you can see there is so much to blog about and thousands of pictures to share but definately we cant do it all in one go so hopefully in time i will managed to cover all of the trips and event happening in my life and hopefully i will be resting from travelling for a while but looks like Africa is in the horizon for our next stop, so this means i have to hurry up and play catch up with my blogging then before i start blogging about my next destination.

Anyhow, to everyone thanks for the visit to my blog , eventhough i havent had much changed since the last post but i'm determine to do something about it an do some serious blogging here hehehehe :)

ah well, take care everyone and have a wonderful day, week and months ahead :)

Love always,
Clarity!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Lovely lovely lovely!!! my dear.

Merci beaucoup...
I love them all.. YOu're soooo pretty. Mwah...